Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AN INTERESTING INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Let me check your word Power...

Banta: Ok Sir ....

Interviewer: Tell me the opposite of .....good.

Banta: hmmmm..... Bad

Interviewer: Come

Banta: Go.

Interviewer: Ugly.

Banta: Pichlli.

Interviewer: PICHLLIIIII?

Banta: UGLYYYYYYYYY. .

Interviewer: Shut Up.

Banta: Keep Talking.

Interviewer: ok now stop these all..

Banta: ok now carry on this all

Interviewer: abe...chup ho ja..chup ho ja..chup ho jaaaa

Banta: abe bolta rah..bolta rah...bolta rahhh

Interviewer: Areeee yaaar

Banta: areeee dushmannnnnn

Interviewer: Get Out.

Banta: Come In.

Interviewer: Oh my God.

Banta: Oh my Devil.

Interviewer: U r Rejected.
Banta: I m selected...I M SELECTED???REALLY? ? BALLE BALLE...O BALLE BALLE...O BALLE BALLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics